How do I redeem my pre-paid Medal Engraving?
If you purchased Medal Engraving through our online store or with your race registration, please read ALL of the following:
- One you have completed your race and have received your finisher medal in the Finish Line Secure Zone, please make your way to the Official Merchandise Tent in the Finish Festival
- You must provide your own medal. We do not supply them for you. Additional medals are not available for purchase.
- Look for PRE-PAID DROP OFF signage. Our staff will look you up on our listing.
- You will need to provide the NAME & FINISH TIME you would like engraved on the rear of your medal
- If you do not know your finish time, a staff member may look it up for you.
- This service may take 5-30 minutes depending on the volume of customers.
- Pre-paid medal engraving is offered at a discounted rate for each medal engraved. Medal Engraving on-site at the event will be offered at a higher rate.
- REMIX Medals and HEAVY MEDALS are unable to be engraved. Only the EVENT medals may be engraved. This include the 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, and Marathon distances.
- Pre-paid medal engraving is non-refundable. You may let someone else redeem your service if you are unable to attend.
- Pre-paid Medal Engraving is a service, not an item. These will not be mailed to you.
- Medal Engraving takes place on RACE DAY. No earlier and no later.
Please look over the spelling of your name and finish times for errors. All errors must be addressed on site.